Lansing Entertainment & Public Facilities Authority (LEPFA) is an independent agency of the City of Lansing, MI responsible for the management of Lansing Center, Jackson Field and Groesbeck Golf Course, as well as the production and management of a variety of community events. Lansing Entertainment & Public Facilities Authority is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to apply for a position at LEPFA, fill out an application for employment. Electronic LEPFA applications may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team LEPFA seeks dynamic individuals who desire seasonal, part-time or full-time employment, are available to work varied schedules based on event demands, in a fast-paced, customer service-driven industry. If you are an energetic, friendly, dependable, team player, able to provide an over-the-top customer service experience in an ever-changing events and golf industries, the Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority may have a position for you. LEPFA currently seeks to fill the following positions:
FOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- Executive Chef - Salary Commensurate with Experience & Education (Full-time & benefits)
- Banquet Server - Hourly rate $10.89 (part-time)
- Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator - Salary $28,000-$40,000 (Full-time, with benefits).
- Groundskeeper (Groesbeck Golf Course) - Hourly rate $14.00 (seasonal)
SALES & SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- Clubhouse Ops - Assistant Pro (Groesbeck Golf Course) - Hourly rate $12.50 (part-time)
- Golf Cart Staff (Groesbeck Golf Course) - Hourly rate $10.00 (seasonal)
- Pro Shop Attendant (Groesbeck Golf Course) - Hourly rate $10.00 (part-time)
- Catering Sales Coordinator - Salary $30,000 - $40,000 (Full time with benefits)
If a listed position meets your qualifications, complete a LEPFA employment application here (application is not compatible with Explorer).